Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Black Bear Market Hot Chocolate Review


Finally, a safer and more natural alternative to traditional hot chocolate, or hot cocoa, single serve cups has arrived. Have you read the ingredients list on the hot chocolate single serve cups that are available on the market today? Nearly all of them are filled with a vast amount of unnatural ingredients like artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners like aspartame and sucralose, along with many other ingredients that we can’t even pronounce, let alone tell you what they are. What you’re left with after brewing one tastes far from the flavor of natural hot cocoa, not to mention the risks to your health and well-being.
We are proud to introduce natural hot chocolate single serve cups from Black Bear Market. Made in the U.S.A. with all natural ingredients including pure cane sugar, non-fat dry milk, cocoa, whey, natural flavor, salt, locust bean gum and stevia. You can finally enjoy the convenience of hot chocolate single serve cups without all of the unnecessary and unnatural ingredients, and they taste great. They’re also fat free!
Not compatible with Keurig Vue or 2.0 systems


My Experience
The taste of Black Bear Market Hot Chocolate is wonderful! I love that it doesn't contain all those yucky artificial ingredients. This make it a perfect treat for myself and my kids. I also like that they are easy to brew in my Keurig. They suggest brewing on the 8 oz. setting, however I chose to brew it with the 10 oz. setting. I think it still tasted great. Overall, I like that they are convenient and natural.


You can purchase Black Bear Market Hot Chocolate here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment