Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Microwave Splatter Guard Review



About Microwave Splatter Guard
Features: 
  • Perfectly sized 
  • Steam release holes 
  • Fits in your standard size microwave 
  • Doubles for covering plates for your outdoor BBQ or event 
  • Microwave safe 
  • Works with microwave dishes, cups, bowls and paper plates too 



Our Experience
Don't you hate it when you food splatters all over your microwave. I always have a tough time getting it really clean, especially the top. The Ramini Splatter Guard helps eliminate this problem. It is easy to use, just place it over your bowl or cup after you place it in the microwave. Carefully remove it just in case there is steam, you don't want to get burned. Then wash it by hand or toss it in the dishwasher. My food came out hot and my microwave stayed clean. One time I used it to reheat leftover spaghetti. It looked like the splatter guard might be stained, but after I washed it a couple times the stain was gone. Overall this works to keep me from having to clean my microwave as often.

Purchase Microwave Splatter Guard here.
$5 off coupon for my readers: MICROLID


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment