Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty Water Bottle Review



The Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is perfect for use at the gym, at the office, around your house and anywhere you need to take your beverage of choice with you. The loop at the top provides an extra convenient way to carry, or can hook onto backpacks or carabineers.
Made from durable and sturdy premium quality 18/8 food grade stainless steel, this Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 ounce water bottle is a great eco friendly sports bottle. This double wall insulated water bottle is perfect for carrying while walking, hiking, camping, use at the gym or just on the go- as it fits great in most car cup holders. No more spills and messes while driving!

Ditch those plastic water bottles! Go healthy with this BPA Free, food grade stainless steel water bottle that holds a large capacity of liquids 16 fluid ounces and no longer worry about toxins and chemicals leaching into your beverage. Drink crisp, clean, healthy and refreshing drinks from the Hydracentials Water Bottle every time.

My Experience
I care about the toxins that could be in plastic water bottles. Hydracentials water bottle is made of stainless steel so I don't have to worry. I love the top loop, it makes it easy to carry. It withstood my shake test. I filled it and sealed it, then turned it upside-down and shook it. It din't leak, not at all. The flip top can be opened effortlessly, and the straw makes it easier to drink from than a bottle you have to tip. It also kept my water cold for hours. Overall this is a great bottle I can use every day.

You can purchase the Hydracentials Slim And Sporty Water Bottle here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment