Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws Review



About Eco at Heart
The main focus at Eco at Heart is to provide high quality stainless steel reusable products, so you can reduce your ‘plastic footprint’ on the environment…because we only have one planet! All it takes is one step at a time and it can starts with something as small as a straw. If you’re concerned about the damage that you may be causing to the environment then make the first step to reducing it by choosing Eco at Heart. We love the beauty of nature, and want to keep it that way.


Our Experience
We are trying to be conscious of our eco footprint. We actively recycle and reuse as much as we can. I love the idea of using stainless steel straws. They are very attractive. I like that they can be kept in the freezer as an added way to keep drinks cool. The extra wide diameter makes them perfect for thicker drinks like smoothies or milkshakes. The thin brush makes them easy to clean, as well as being dishwasher safe. I was cautious using these with my young children. Because my children are a little clumsy and stainless steel isn't as forgiving as plastic straws. One thing my husband wished was that it would fit in our reusable plastic tumblers with lids. The hole in the lid is too small. Overall the Eco at Heart stainless steel straws are a great step in the right direction for our families "plastic footprint".

Connect with Eco at Heart
Website
Blog

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment